WE LOVE WHISKEY!
Milam & Greene was created by founder Marsha Milam, whiskey expert and Master Blender Heather Greene, Kentucky veteran Master Distiller Marlene Holmes and Chief Brewer Jordan Osborne. Our charming distillery sits in the lush, Texas Hill Country where the hot summers, mild winters, and wild temperature variances add spark and personality to our spirit. To achieve excellence, we bring in grains, yeast, barrels and experience from all across America to create our award-winning whiskies.
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL?
Milam & Greene has truly shaken up the industry by harnessing a deep passion for whiskey and bringing so many different skills to the whiskey table. We’re the only independently owned and operated company in America that openly embraces a multitude of traditional and innovative ways to make a stunning spirit under one label.
- Our whiskey dream team embodies over 60 years of experience – more than any other craft whiskey company.
- We use our own proprietary yeast recipe to yield beautiful aromas.
- We distill on a 300-gallon copper pot still in the heart of Texas Hill Country AND on classic column stills in Bardstown, Kentucky – each produces different notes and character.
- We age and batch vintage whiskies from various states together with our own characterful distillate to create unique and gorgeous flavors.
- We source bourbon barrel gems for our limited, sought after “Single Barrel” range.
- We mature and finish in multiple barrel types in Blanco, where the unique Texas terroir enables us to play with timing and tastes.
- We release coveted small batch “grain to glass” whiskey and yearly limited editions.
- We blind proof, hand bottle, and label each whiskey with tremendous care and heart.